storesurvey.riteaid – voice of the customer
Everyone needs care either in the form of physical affection any other gesture. Pharmacies and drugstores also do the same thing but their way is different. They maintain the physical health of people.
Although drugstores are doing great jobs but have you ever heard that any pharmacy or drugstore is OFFERING you with MONEY and HEALTH both?
I am sure you have not heard of any. It is pretty normal.
Rite Aid store is offering $100 to $1000 to its valued customer by just filling the rite-aid survey.
Shocking but true!
Riteaid wants to hear his customers. Rite aid has arranged a “voice of the customers” survey.
A customer satisfaction survey is the best thing to gather views of the customers. To encourage people Riteaid has given sweepstake offer.
You can win a prize for money easily. All of you have to do is fill an online survey at storesurvey.riteaid.com.
The prize can be won the every month.
All legal information is present at www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid store has arranged a “voice of the customers” Customer Satisfaction Survey all for its customers.
You just have to gather a few minutes from your schedule and answer the asked your questions. Questions are all about your visit experience. Answer them genuinely and give feedback.
Riteaid – win $1000 gifts via survey
The best thing about Riteaid Survey is that you can give both negative and positive comments.
Positive will be considered as appreciation & negatives will be taken for improvement.
This survey is all in the benefits of customers.
A company which is best but is not interested in knowing the needs of the customers will collapse soon. The people will lose interest in that company.
That is why this survey is named as “voice of the customer”
So, never forget to give feedback at storesurvey.riteaid.com & win $1000.
Why Riteaid Survey
Rite aid store knows that nothing is perfect. There is also always room for improvement.
Being already best Rite Aid has managed to strive at best. They know that the success of the company lies in honest feedback. The company grows 10 times more when they respect the opinions of customers.
They want to know the problems of customers & eliminate them. The main objectives of Riteaid Survey include to know:
- Customer’s satisfaction.
- Quality of products.
- Low prices.
- Good services.
- The speediness of services.
- Friendliness of staff.
- A better understanding of needs.
- Availability of items.
- Functional needs.
Related More Survey:
- Take longhorn survey – WIN $1000 gifts | longhornsurvey.com
- SafewaySurvey.net – Win $100 Safeway gift card – Safeway Satisfaction Survey (2019)
- www.krogerfeedback.com – Win 50 Fuel Points
- Free Domino’s Pizza – Take survey and Win $50 or worthy gifts
About Rite Aid
- Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the largest drug store chains in North America.
- Rite Aid is the third largest drugstore chains in the US and the largest in the East Coast.
- The company that started back in 1962 with a name of Thrift D Discount Center and only with one store is one of the largest drug store chains in the US today.
- The company began in 1962 with just a single store in Scranton, Pennsylvania, nobody knew that it would go so much in the years to follow.
- 3 years after the first Rite Aid store opened it expanded to five more States in the US.
- It was the year 1968 when the Right Aid went public and got listed on the New York Stock Exchange in the year 1970.
- Rite Aid is also ranked in one of the Fortune 500s companies.
- In 1972, the Rite Aid chain expanded into 267 stores along 10 States of US.
- 1983 is a pretty memorable year for the Rite Aid, as it achieved the sales milestone of $1 billion that year for the first time.
- The companies & other drug stores acquired by the Right Aid include Gray Drug Store acquired in 1987, Baltimore, Maryland’s Read’s Drug Store in 1989.
- In the same year, The Rite Aid also acquired People’s Drug and Lane Drug.
- In 1994, the Rite Aid also acquired Hook’s Drugstore.
- Finally, in the year 1996, the Rite Aid acquired the Thrifty PayLess, this was by far the largest purchase by the Rite Aid as Thrifty PayLess comprised of more than 1000 stores.
Riteaid Survey Rewards
There are two ways by which you are eligible to take part in Sweepstakes at storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Online entry.
- Entry by mail.
- Make a Purchase.
- Visit storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Answer the questions.
- Get enrolled in Sweepstake.
Entry by Mail:
- Write your full name, address, your age and phone # on a postcard
- First-class mail the postcard to:
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstake, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
This simply means you can enter with a purchase or without purchase.
Riteaid Survey Rules
- The survey is not for Florida.
- No purchase is compulsory.
- The participant should have a purchase a receipt with him if he does shop.
- Provide your accurate details.
- The employees and their relatives are not entitled to the survey to avoid biases.
Riteaid Survey pre-requisites
- A mobile, Laptop or PC.
- Very good internet connection.
- Purchase receipt.
- Basic English knowledge.
Riteaid Survey Guide
You all must be tempted towards this offer & thinking to opt this. So, here is a guide
- Quick Guide.
- Step By Step Guide.
By this guide, I will give you a quick overview of procedure as under
- Visit the official site.
- Select the language.
- Enter the number available on your receipt.
- Tell your experience based on your last time visit to Rite Aid.
- Answer the all questions honestly.
- Provide contact details.
Step By Step Guide:
This guide will give you a detailed explanation of the procedure to fill the online survey:
- Open your browser.
- Go to storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Select English or Spanish.
- Enter cashier code.
- All information is present on receipt.
- 16 digit code is at the bottom of the receipt.
- The survey questions will ask you to recall back to the last time visit a Rite Aid store and rate your experience.
- When all the questions have been answered then you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstake to win $1000 each month. If your answer is no, close your browser window. Your feedback will be sent to Rite Aid.
- If yes, provide your contact details so that Rite Aid can get in touch with you if you are the lucky winner.
- To enter by mail, send a handwritten postcard to:
Rite Aid ‘Voice Of The Customer’ Survey, 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011.
Riteaid Store Locator
Nearby Rite aid store location just at one click:
Riteaid Contact Services
Contact Rite aid for any queries at:
Rite Aid contact webpage
Contact Riteaid phone number
1 (800) 748-3243
Riteaid Social Media
For keeping in touch at social media following are the links: